Golf - Dress Code
General - A clean and tidy standard of dress is required at all times. Members are expected to maintain an appropriate standard of dress both in the Club house and on the Links and to ensure their guests comply with Miramar Links Dress standard.
- On the links throughout the year the dress shall be long trousers or dress shorts with socks for Men and for Ladies dress shorts, dress slacks, culottes or skirts. Trousers must not be tucked into socks.
- T-Shirts, clothing with symbols, track suits, tights, beachwear (eg brief shorts, suntops etc) are not to be worn on the links.
- Golf Shoes are to be worn on the Links (soft spikes only). Shoes with ripple soles or studs likely to cause damage must not be worn under any circumstances.
Throughout the year the board would prefer that the dress in the Bar Lounge be;
- Men Long trousers and shirt (with tie or open neck or polo neck) Jackets for all Mixed Trophy Event functions preferred.
- Ladies Trouser suits, dress slacks, skirts, or tailored shorts.
- Work jeans, patched or holed jeans are not allowed in the lounge. T-Shirts, clothing with symbols, track suits, tights, beachwear (eg brief shorts, suntops etc) are not to be worn in the Bar Lounges. Socks must be worn in the Lounge except with 'Boat shoes'.
- Shoes worn on the Course are not allowed in the bar Lounges The enforcement of this bylaw is the sole responsibility of Club Officials. They are required to balance the need to promote a "welcoming culture", increase green fee income and maintain the standards of the club. Hence the occasional dispensation may be granted in the best interest of the club. Members are requested to show tolerance in this matter and make our visitors welcome.